Moreno Valley Ministerial Alliance
ONLINE Registration Form for the Kid's Rodeo Playday:
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM FOR KID'S RODEO PLAYDAY
Eagle Nest Elementary School (Outdoor Arena)
Saturday, July 15th 2:00 pm
We, the undersigned, grant this participant permission to participate in the Kid's Rodeo Playday and/or any other individual will not be responsible or liable for any personal injury or damage of private property incurred by the contestant.
I hereby give my permission for images of my child, captured during the Kid's Rodeo Playday to be used by the Ministerial Alliance for promotional material and publications, and waive any rights of compensation or ownership thereto.
PLAYDAY EVENTS: (Check the boxes for the events you would like to enter your child in)
AGES 3-5 AGES 6-8 AGES 9-11 AGES 12-15 (On Horseback)
KID'S RODEO PLAYDAY RULES 2017:
1. An entry form with parent's signature must be filled out for each contestant, either online and submitted, or physically signed and turned into Hail's Holy Smoked BBQ or Mountain Sports in Angel Fire.
2. Individual event medals will be awarded in each age division for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
3. A parent or guardian must be nearby the contestant in all arena events.
4. Sportmanship: Conduct yourself in an appropriate manner at all times.
5. No alcohol or glass containers - NO EXCEPTIONS! (Child will be eliminated if parent is under the influence.)
6. The stopwatch will be the official time for all timed events. The flag person will be the judge of broken patterns or rules. If, for some reason, he/she is unsure, the arena workers (setters of barrels, etc) can assist him/her and their decision will be final. A 5-second penalty will be applied for knocking over each barrel. Failure to complete a pattern or breaking a pattern will result in NO TIME. A completed mutton-busting or calf ride is considered to be 6 seconds.
7. Mistreatment of animals during judged or timed events will result in a no placing (judged) or no time (speed); this will be determined by the judge or flagger.
8. In the timed events, all gates will be CLOSED while the child is running the event. It will be the responsibility of the parent/guardian to insure the safety of their child when the gate is opened when the shild is leaving or returning to the alley way. A parent/guardian MUST BE at the gate when it is open. Parent/Guardian is a MUST at gate before contestant can run event.
9. All contestants MUST WEAR western attire for all Events, this includes: western hat/helmet, long sleeved shirt and western boots. No baseball caps, visors, tennis shoes or sandals will be allowed. In the event of excessive wind, the hat rule will be waived. The decision to waive the hat rule will be made by leaders present and will be announced prior to the beginning of the event. For mutton-busting and calf-riding, HELMETS and provided SAFETY GEAR must be worn.
10. Please pick up all trash and put in cans provided at the arena.
11. Parent/Guardian acknowledges that this is a Christian-based event, as sponsored by the MVMA.
Your form will not be emailed to us until you click on SUBMIT. Fill out all information, sign and click SUBMIT. By clicking SUBMIT, you are agreeing to all rules and requirements and it will be considered a legal signature on this document by the child's legal guardian.
Click above to print your own copy, fill out and turn in at HAIL'S HOLY SMOKED BBQ or MOUNTAIN SPORTS in Angel Fire. Make sure you tell them it is registration forms for the Kid's Rodeo.
ALL EVENTS HAVE BEEN FILLED AT THIS TIME EXCEPT FOR THE CALF SCRAMBLE AND THE GOAT SCRAMBLE! PLAN ON JOINING US NEXT YEAR.
(If your kids are wanting to be a part of one of the scrambles, please have them sign up at the Registration Desk at the Rodeo tomorrow!!! )